Monday 29 June 2015

The Beginning : 2

The posts will be taken across the Internet and It will be my own also. Hope it will help you understanding different Information Technology concepts.

I decided to finally join the vast majority of my peers and start a blog. When deciding on a title and overarching theme for this Blog, I settled on one of my primary academic interests: Computer Applications

 However, I will also use this forum to mention other current issues, Particularly the role of IT Industry in modern societies and the Debate over Values.

Although I may not post as often as I might like due to my responsibilities as an employee with several work, I plan to use this blog "Knowledge Maze" as a forum to place my thoughts on a variety of issues concerning the, in addition to other Current Issues.

I hope that will provide some sort of intelligent record of one person's thoughts on the subject.

I only require your donation in form of PRAYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment