Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Beginning

THE BEGINNING


By the God Grace !!
I am glad to start blogging after long-time.
I have an years of experience in Information Technology Industry.
As an Industry.
Specialized in Hardware & Networking,SAP Modules.


>SAP BASIS (Module) & Other functional as well as.
>MCSE,MCITP,CCNA
>WINDOW'S, UNIX & LINUX.
>SQL,Oracle & Databases
>Programming language too.


I love travelling,my passionate for photography,gadgets & automobiles.
:)


I will share my experience & thoughts
Tips & Tricks of IT Industry.My passion today's digital photography,travel photography & moasic photography


This blog is started as to provide solutions & guidance towards fellows friends,colleagues & netizens.


Hope I will do justice with work & my sincere efforts towards IT Industry.





No comments:

Post a Comment